Katherine Henson (KatherineHere.com)
Love love love.
Veronika creates coats & new opportunities in Detroit
In Detroit, tens of thousands of people are homeless. Watch how a 24-year-old woman is trying to solve this crisis one coat at a time. Watch Veronika’s heartwarming story and see how she’s empowering down-on-their-luck Detroiters.
This is great! Shoutout to her! And people are constantly saying how my generation ain’t shit.
black clothes black coffee black eyeliner black heart
|—||Tucker Max, Assholes Finish First (via blaqmagic)|
that’s fucking hardcore
your url makes this 10x creepier
I’ll be waiting, 2 hours timer is setlook at the notes.
Okay, we’ll be waiting.
What the actual fuck you guys
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK
THIS SHIT IS SCARY I DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
|—||Abbie Nielsen (via fawun)|